Individuals are encouraged to make contact with the college remotely whenever feasible. Below is a list of contacts where employees can retrieve your message and call you back with assistance.
|Office of Information Technologyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teaching/Learning Center (tutoring)||email@example.com|
Tips for Effective Online Learning
1. Communicate and collaborate
- Communicate with your instructor regularly using your Delta email.
- Check your Delta email at least daily.
- Use Zoom to schedule study groups with your classmates.
- Seek out/give support to your classmates.
2. Tips for online learning
- Schedule your time. Designate time during your week for classwork just as if you were going to a face-to-face class.
- Minimize distractions and avoid multitasking. Silence your phone and email while studying.
- Use the resources from Delta’s eLearning team.
- Check out Education Corner for tips on study skills.
3. You’re not alone
- If you have any problems or questions about eLearning, visit the student resources page and click on the yellow, “Submit a Helpdesk Ticket” button.
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back with you.
- The eLearning team looks forward to helping you with your online experience.