Which issues should I contact my Enrollment/Registrar’s Office for help with?
Course enrollment/unenrollment issues and questions.
Which issues should I contact my instructor for help with?
- Extensions on assignments, quizzes, discussions, exams, etc.
- Requests for additional quiz attempts
- Specific details or questions about course material, for example, instructions
- Grade inquiry for assignments, discussions, etc.
The wrong course is showing in Brightspace Learning Environment, what do I do?
If the wrong course is showing up in eLearning, this means that you are enrolled in the wrong course. Contact your enrollment / Registrar’s Office for further assistance.
Why is a course I’m registered for not visible in eLearning when I sign in?
There are several reasons why a course you are registered for is not visible in eLearning:
- If you have only registered for the course within the last 24 hours, the registration may not be processed yet. Please wait 24-48 hours after registering for a course to appear in eLearning.
- The course may not be active. Your instructor is responsible for activating the course so contact them to see when the course will be activated.
- The course hasn’t started. If the course has not yet started, it will not be visible in eLearning. If you are unsure about when your course is supposed to start, contact the instructor for that course for further information.
- The instructor may not be using eLearning for this course. Contact the instructor to see if the course is available online in eLearning.
How do I access a course?
After you log in to eLearning, you can access a course by doing one of the following:
- From the navbar, click Select a course, and choose a course from the list or search for it.
- From the home page, click a course from the My Courses widget.
How do I drop or unenroll from a course?
To drop or unenroll from a course, contact your enrollment/Registrar’s office.
Note: There may be a waiting period after dropping the course for the course to be removed from eLearning.
I enrolled in the wrong course, what do I do?
If you are enrolled in the wrong course, contact your enrollment/Registrar’s office.
I enrolled in an active course today, why don’t I see it displayed in eLearning when I sign in?
If you have only enrolled in the course today, wait 12-24 hours for the course to become available.
A course I’m enrolled for no longer appears in my list of available courses, what do I do?
If a current course used to appear in your list of courses within eLearning but doesn’t anymore, contact your enrollment / Registrar’s Office and ask to be re-enrolled in the course.